I guess I have a problem falling behind on my post...sorry.
Anyway Summer Vacation for the girls has started since my last post. The girls and I haven't been doing too much since we are trying to save for Disney. They have been enjoying softball and pool time with their friends. They did finally win a game which brought smiles to their faces. My Uncle came to the last game to film it for my dad. I think he will think he is watching the movie "Bad News Bears" Both my girls did pretty good though, they each made a double play.
This past week was filled with Vacation Bible School. Tommy was in charge of the 2 year old class and I was his helper. I forgot what that age is like. They are a lot of fun always going at 100 mile a hour. This however made it hard when it can to Bible Time. They have MAYBE a 30 sec. attention span.
Yesterday morning we got a surprise phone call from my friend Marcie (from Cali). She called to say she was heading to Nashville and wanted to visit for a couple of days. She is in for the Country Music Festival. So after the girls' first game, I drove to Kingston to pick her up. Tommy took the girls swimming at a friends while Marcie and I went to dinner and shopping. It has been great catching.
This week will be more of a relaxing week for us. Then next week the girls and I are going to the Children's Overnight Camp (through church) for 4 days. I volunteered to help so Ashley would go. She is still such a home body. I am excited though. Tommy will meet up with us after work each night to help out with the boys...to keep them in line. I'm not sure how that will go knowing my husband. He is the biggest kid I know.
Love,
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Surprise!!!
Just keeping you updated Love AshNAlMom at 9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
It is good to read your blog post....I am glad you guys are having a good summer...We miss you all....Keep a eye on Ian at children's camp next week for us!! =) love you guys...miss you...
Post a Comment