Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

End of Summer Fun

I know it has been a while.. We have been busy since getting back from Disney. The girls are back to school (at Home). It has really been a blessing. I never thought I would ever home school my girls but I am loving it.

Well as most of you know Ashley had her first Horse show the first weekend in August. Here is a few pictures from that.
Ashley and Ducky

Ash

Jumping the Cross Bars
Showing off her ribbons - 2 second, 4 first place, and 2 Champion

Ash has been sad because Ducky has been Lame since the show and she has had to ride other ponies and one horse. Please pray for Miss Ducky to heal soon.
Allie has also got the horse riding bug. She started lessons the week after Ashley's show.
Miss Louise has said that Allie has very good balance and is doing great.
Here are some pic of Allie and Blue.




Ashley is on Lefty and Allie is on Blue

Not quite the smile you always see on Ashley's face, but Allie did say she loved it.

Tommy and I celebrated our 11Th anniversary back on the 15Th of August. Tommy surprised us girls with a white water rafting trip that was a lot of fun. We can't wait to do it again.
We got a visit from Tommy's Family a few weeks back during race week. Me and The girls hung out with Debbie, Becky , Maddie and the new baby Scarlett. Ashley fell in love with her baby cousin. We went consignment shopping and to a few garage sales. Becky loved all the consignment stores. While us girls were busy shopping, Tommy was off to Bristol with his Dad and Little Brother Todd.
Here are a few pics from that visit.







Putt Putt at Fun Expedition

We went away for the Labor Day Weekend to Myrtle Beach. As soon as I get those pictures uploaded, I may share a few. We had a great time with great crazy friends.
I think that about catches you up on whats been going on here.
I will try to do better I promise (fingers Crossed ;-) )
Love
Jayme

0 comments: