Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 3, 2008

YES, I Did It Again!

I was looking through some scrapping sites yesterday and found this little scarecrow/man holding a sign and decided I wanted him on my blog. So that meant I needed to change the whole things again. So what do you think???

Anyway things have been crazy here. September was non stop. well October hasn't slowed down yet, and it is only getting busier. Ashley is doing great with her riding lessons. Allie is still cheering. CHAC Basketball started this week with practice. Ya, wouldn't you know it their schedules crossed so Tommy took Allie while I took Ash to her practice. This weekend we were suppose to go to a Marriage retreat with our Sunday school class. I had the sitter all set up. Tommy however had to spoil it by not being able to get the weekend off. I had thought about going without him, but thought it would be awkward since it is a "Marriage Retreat". Well just because those plans fell through you would think BORING WEEKEND ahead...NOT! Well last week, due to rain, a birthday party the girls were going to fell through so it was rescheduled to Tonight. Tomorrow Allie has a party at Fun Expedition for a boy in her class, then Saturday night We are going to a bonfire/soup social.
Sunday after church Allie's teacher invited us over for a cookout. On top of all this Tommy's mother is coming into town, tonight! I haven't been feeling to good the past few days, so please pray for me. I don't know how I am going to get through this weekend.
I hope you all have a great weekend...Oh, by the way I am SO EXCITED my nephews and mother are coming out for a week at Christmas break, YIPPEE!!!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I like the scarecrow! You did very well.

I hate we are going to miss the bonfire...you all will have so much fun.

I will pray for your MIL's visit to go smoothly. Even though we will be in K-town I am only a phone call (or text) away if you need to vent. :o)

If you need any help with the conflicts...remember we have NOTHING going on...oh sorry did I just rub that in?? ;)

Tanja said...

Love the scarecrow. See you this evening... as long as you're feeling up to it. Hope you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is going well. I am praying for you! Please holler if you need anything!

Love you!
christy h