Well since a few plans We had scheduled for today failed to happen, that left me some time to play on my computer. I decided to change my desktop from the Back to School one I did to one for the fall months. Well this is what I came up with.
The pics are of the girls from last fall. I will probably change the pics once I get some from this year.
I am really enjoying this digital scrap booking stuff. It is so easy to change something if you don't like it. I have never been much for scrap booking but since I started doing it on the computer and then I had a chance to do some at Macey's party, I am hooked. Tommy was giving me a hard time because I have been spending a lot of time doing it. But now that I have finished updating my Aunt's and Sister's Blogs, I will have to wait until my family goes to bed to play from now on. That's fine with me, I am a night owl anyway. I got to do my desktop while Tommy was on the other computer and the girls were busy playing with one of Ashley's friends from school. Well it's time to get them to bed for church in the morning and Tommy and I are going to watch a movie. So Good night!







2 comments:
I like it!! You did very well! I am with you on the time consuming factor of digital scrapbooking but I love it!! What I need to do is purchase a wireless card and take my laptop to practices so it doesn't take away from "family time".
Sorry we bailed on you last night. Davis is still moping around so I stayed home from church with him. Let me know what night you want to reschedule.
You are getting sooooooooooo good.
I like your new desktop and I especially like my new blog page.
You are such a good niece.
Love dena
Post a Comment