This has been the longest 7 weeks of my life. I have yet to shake whatever sickness I have. The doctors have checked my blood, everything came back negative but they gave me a second round of antibiotics yesterday along with a inhaler and more cough syrup. Come to find out when I went to pickup my prescriptions the pharmacist informed me that I am on the strongest antibiotic that I could get unless I was in the hospital hooked up to a IV... great. My doctor did say I have bronchitis and a sinus infection but with all the med's I got, maybe my doctor is keeping something from me. If I don't clear up soon I think I will be heading over to a allergy specialist. That's the only other thing I can think of. I have talked to a few teachers at school and they have told me it could have to do with the room they put me in. Apparently everyone that has works in the room I am in gets sick. WONDERFUL!
Ashley went back to the doctor too, she now has a ear infection.
Enough of my pity party. Despite felling bad, we have manages to do a few things. Ashley and Basketball are in full swing. Allie is all done with Chargers Cheer leading. We took of for a weekend with the Duncan Family to Gatlinburg.
I am co- chairing as homeroom mom for both Allie and Ashley. I had a lot of fun planning the Halloween parties. The mom from Ashley's class that was in charge of games got sick so I ended up putting both of the girls' classrooms together for the game . I did this game called " The Withering Corpse". Basically I read a story to the kids about this man that was murdered and what was in the boxes was his body parts. I know Gross,,,,but those kids loved it! They had to walk around the table and stick there hands in a box to feel the parts (ex. Brain, eyes, hand, heart. etc.). When actuality it was just food. The object of the game was to try to figure out what the parts actually were.
Halloween night we went to church for The Sweets, Treats and More event. Tommy and I were in charge of a couple of games and the girls got LOTS of candy during the event. Although I got the bad Mommy award because both girls ended up sick from being out in the cold and I got worse. So it was stay in bed time on Sunday.
Hopefully all of you are doing much better and enjoying the fall!
Love
Check out the slide for More October Pictures
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Still Not Up To Par
Just keeping you updated Love AshNAlMom at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I hate to hear you have been feeling so bad...I have missed you...in blog world...and the real world too!!! I will be praying for you...Hope you feel better soon!!! Love you..
Post a Comment