Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, November 21, 2008

Winter has arrived!!

I know that winter hasn't officially arrived but when I looked out my window this morning it sure looked like it. I made up this background & header a couple of weeks ago but I HAD decided to wait to change it until after Thanksgiving. But with all the snow on the ground this morning I couldn't wait. So Happy "WHITE" Birthday to Grandpa! I hope you enjoy it and I love you.
As for us here. Yep, they closed the school for the day, so it was stay in bed and keep warm a little later this morning. Tommy is also home until Tuesday, that is as long as his doctor gives him the OK. He is having a lot of problems with his back and the doctor didn't like how his x ray looked so after a heavy duty steroid and muscle relaxer they will recheck it and see how everything is sitting then.
As I already said it's My Grandpa's birthday today so we will be going over to my Aunt's today and then out to dinner tonight to celebrate. I'm not sure how old he actually is (87 I think)but I know he is in better shape than the old people he lives with (I won't mention any names, HA!) Just kidding, but he walks everyday for a hour and that is saying something.
As for me and the girls we are feeling pretty good these day's, praise the lord.
You all have a great weekend

I added the penguin for Allie

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the new look...I am getting pretty crazy over penguins too now...there are so many things in the stores with penguins on it! Ever since I saw those teeny miniature ones at the Knoxville Zoo...and Happy Feet...I have been in love!!!

~cassie~ said...

Love the new blog...I MISS YOU!!!!! We need to get together...It seems like it has been forever since I have talked to you...Our Christmas party for Sunday School is December 5th at the Hite's house....I will be giving out more info. in SS on Sunday...Love you....Miss you lots!!

Nicole said...

You NEED to update girl!!!