Well it has been a long busy week but the weekend was pretty much a lazy one.
Since my last post...Oh no I am having a senior moment... what did we do...Hmmm. Ok Upward Awards Tuesday Night. Well it isn't really an award night because all the kids are winners but they put on a show. The entertainment this year was a ventriloquist. It was a pretty good show once I got over the fear. I am not to keen on those puppets the are a lot like clowns...they kind of freak me out a bit. Allie received a nice picture frame and Ashley got a new Basketball as a gift/award for being in the upward program.
Wednesday was a chill out night. Thursday the weather was great so when the girls and I got out of school we rushed home to do homework and then it was off to meet Tommy at the boat ramp. I stopped off at Little Caesar's so we could have dinner on the boat. You can't beat a $5.00 pizza. The only problem is that it tastes like a $2.00 pizza. Oh well my family likes it and Max too. He was out fishing with Tommy all day so he had to eat too.
We were pretty much stuck at home all weekend. I spent way too much money at Sam's club stocking up on food. So the girls had a couple of friends from school over for the night. They played pretty good together. Ashley and her friend practically refused to go to bed. By the time they feel a sleep and with the time chance, I think they fell a sleep around 1:30 this morning.
It was hard getting up for church, but we made it! We had to be back early this evening for a business meeting about plans for a new Worship Building. When I saw the plans it reminded me of the Golden Hill's (our church in California) Sanctuary before they built the existing one. We are very excited about the things the Lord is doing at Sunnyside.
I have a very busy week a head of me. Ashley has a musical on Monday Night followed by a PTA meeting. Tuesday Allie has a Dr. appointment to check on of she night have ADD. Then Ashley has to perform her musical again at the Mall. Wednesday I am taking a personal day off to attend a fundraiser conference for the school. Thursday I have a Jewelry Party and then Friday it's a GNO for a friends birthday. So I will post when I get a chance. I'm off to bed now. Goodnight!







3 comments:
That is too funny...Ian has a doctor's appointment on Tuesday too, for the same thing...
I just love your blog. You did a great job. Thanks for your help with mine. I truly love it. You are such a great niece.
Love Dena
Hey Uncle Tommy,
How are you doing. Brando isn't racing no more he's just a fan. We are still looking for sponsorship for our new journy possibly into a late model next year, let me know if someone could do that, it would be awsome. Also we're still looking at coming out there this summer but we don't know.
Love you and I will talk to you later
Brent
Post a Comment