Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 14, 2008

I just knew I was a Super Hero

Anyone that knows me. knows that I am a Marvel Comics fan. I love a good Super Hero. So when Tanja had this link to take the quiz, I was right on it. Here are the results




Your Superpower Should Be Invisibility



You are stealth, complex, and creative.

You never face problems head on. Instead, you rely on your craftiness to get your way.

A mystery to others, you thrive on being a little misunderstood.

You happily work behind the scenes... because there's nothing better than a sneak attack!

Why you would be a good superhero: You're so sly, no one would notice... not even your best friends

Your biggest problem as a superhero: Missing out on all of the glory that visible superheroes get



So what do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took the super power test. I think they got me wrong. Your's is right on.
Love Dena

Tanja said...

Girl, your superpower really IS invisibility, 'cuz you slipped onto my blog without notice. I never knew you were there! You've got some strong powers there, my friend. :-)

Jennifer said...

I'm the same as you.

I think it would be great to have the power to be invisible...I've told you that before. Funny!

RacinMom said...

Hey Jayme,
Kathy and Jerry have the same PO box 29 address. Let me know if you need more of the address. Funeral services are going to be on April 7th out at sea. We have to take a boat from San Francisco. I am now going to take 1/2 a day on Thursday off as well as being off on Friday. I might be able to have the full day but I will have to wait and see. See you soon.

Julie