Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bless Her Heart.

My poor little Ashley is home again with, well let's just say, "STOMACH PROBLEMS". It all started Sunday night. I thought we were in the clear today. We made it through Breakfast, got all dressed, hair done. I had just handed her the excuse note for Monday... then off to the bathroom she went.Pepto Bismal

The first thing she said to me was, "Mommy, am I gonna make you lose your job?" Bless her little heart.

4 comments:

Tanja said...

Oh Jayme, I'm so sorry. We had it last week. It's so awful! Hope it doesn't get anyone else in your home.

Tammy said...

Hope Ash feels better soon :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Jayme:

Have I told you lately what great
girls you have?

They Are!!!!!

And I love you all!!

Uncle Rodger

RacinMom said...

My poor Ashley, tell her that Auntie Julie hopes she starts to feel better soon. Love and Miss you all

Julie