Shame on you for not letting me know about Dena. I had to call her to find out that she was in the hospital. I gave her a piece of my mind and now I am doing the same to you, Uncle Rodger and Malma for not letting me know. I called to see if you all were ok since no one was posting on their blog and that is when I heard.
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing all the Cali pics. It was so great to see you guys. Maybe next time Tommy can come too! Miss you and love you all.
I enjoyed all the pictures.
I'm glad you are back home...I missed you!!!!
Shame on you for not letting me know about Dena. I had to call her to find out that she was in the hospital. I gave her a piece of my mind and now I am doing the same to you, Uncle Rodger and Malma for not letting me know. I called to see if you all were ok since no one was posting on their blog and that is when I heard.
Post a Comment