I have been tagged by my friend, Nicole, to write 3 random things about myself. There really isn't anything to interesting about me, but I will do my best.
1. I love Tattoo's! As long as they are tasteful. I have a 3 in 1 around my ankle. It says Allie and Ashley's name and there are 3 hearts with their favorite colors and mine too (Blue, Purple and Pink) I want to finish it somehow and get another one but I haven't decided what or where yet. I know, I'm not suppose to have them, but if that is my only rebellious trait, I think I am doing OK.
1. I love Tattoo's! As long as they are tasteful. I have a 3 in 1 around my ankle. It says Allie and Ashley's name and there are 3 hearts with their favorite colors and mine too (Blue, Purple and Pink) I want to finish it somehow and get another one but I haven't decided what or where yet. I know, I'm not suppose to have them, but if that is my only rebellious trait, I think I am doing OK.
2. To this day I know I am going to die in the water. It almost happened once when I was little. My sister and I were sitting on the front of one of those Patio Boats. All of a sudden we hit a wave and the front of the boat went under along with me. I don't know how he did it, but my Daddy(in a leg cast) ran from the back of the boat, hit the gas off and grabbed my hand before I was completely gone. My dad is my personal Superman!
3. The worst practical joke I played on someone was Tommy. After we moved to TN, we lived at Brandy Mills Apartments. At that time his Uncle lived there too and we were visiting. Well I had to go home to get something. I guess I was taking too long because Tommy called. I didn't answer it. So when he called back I knocked the phone down and started screaming and mumbling. Then the phone went dead on his end. I looked out the window and here he was running with NO shoes on, in the snow. I guess he does love me!
Now I am supposed to tag 5 people but most everyone I know with a blog has already been tagged so I only have 3 sorry
Here are the rules:
1. Post three random things about yourself.
2. In your post, link to the person who tagged you.
3. Tag at least five other bloggers.
1. Post three random things about yourself.
2. In your post, link to the person who tagged you.
3. Tag at least five other bloggers.
Let them know you've tagged them by commenting on their blog with an invite to participate.






3 comments:
I love tattoos too...I don't have one, but I may get one soon...It is something I want to get when I reach my weight loss goal...If that ever happens!!! I get so sick of trying....Anyway...I remember the story about your screaming...You are BAD! Ha ha...Have a good rest of your week...
All I can say is...Poor Tommy! Duffer would have absolutely KILLED me! Obviously I love tattoos also since I have 2 myself but I wish I had chosen better ones.
Shhhhh...
I think I hear the sirens again!!!
Post a Comment