HEY GUYS AllieDQ here till my mom gits my own blog I have to blog on this one . Well I'm new at this so if you will send me lots of comments on the family blog that will make me happy. So here's some facts about me. I love to dance and play tricks on my sister Ashley. I love husky's and penguins and lots more. Well, I bet you here much more about me in my moms blog. Well theirs some facts about me . Well that's my life .But the main thing is that I need my own blog.
Oh and today is a special day, It's my boyfriend, Weldon's, Birthday! 
Happy Birthday Weldon!!!
LOVE, ALLIEDQ
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Hello Yall"
Just keeping you updated Love AllieDQ at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Hi Allie,
I just love that you are blogging.
I look forward to reading about your adventures and your boyfriend Weldon. Have fun at the show today and stay warm.
Love Dena
Hey there Allie! So glad that you are blogging...Looking forward to hearing about all of your adventures!!!
Hey Allie....he's a cutie!!!
Post a Comment