Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Ice Storm

Well here we are stuck at home during what Tommy calls a Ice Storm. Yes it is very cold out and this morning the roads were like sheets of ice. They even cancelled church today. But I wouldn't call this a storm, I think Tommy will say anything to get a lazy day.

So anyway since Tommy won't let us outside, I thought I would update you all and my blog at the same time. So what do you think of the new layout. Dena said she likes it and also said it was FOO FOO, hum I didn't think that but I was going for the Valentines look. So if foo foo it is, Foo Foo it will stay.

Allie has been begging me to do a blog for her but I told her she could post on our family blog instead. This way you all in California can keep posted with her too. I think Ashley wants to post too, so who knows what you all have in store for you. There should be some interesting posts heading your way. Leave them comments they will love it!

This past week was busy and COLD. Ashley had her riding lessons Monday. She didn't get to ride her fav Pony, but no worries she was just happy to get to ride.

Tuesday, Tommy cancelled Upward Practice because of the weather so is was Family time at home with the WII for us. We also enjoyed the return of American Idol. Tommy says this is the best part of American Idol watching all the crazy people that think they can sing. Ashley is turning into Simon the way she judges those people.

Wednesday night Allie went to Awana with Weldon again, while Ashley and I played WII Tennis and Tommy works on a friends from church truck.

Thursday not much went on Tommy had to finish up the Truck while Allie and I went out to get Weldon's birthday gift.

Friday, we had a 2 hour delay from school. After work Uncle Rodger and I went to get our tickets to fly to Disney World this summer. We can't wait! I am still praying that my sister and her family get to go too. Allie had dance class so I dropped her off then with it being so cold Ash and I went home for some HOT Potato Soup. YUM!

Saturday, Ashley had a Upward game. Her dribbling is getting much better. She doesn't seem to bounce the ball on her feet anymore. She scored I think 6 points. Poor Ash it seemed like there was a invisible screen on the net. It was a very good game with the final score being 32 to 30. Sorry to say The Lady Falcons didn't win this week but they had a lot of fun. I think Grandpa had fun too. I could hear him laughing at those girls fighting for the ball.
After her game we went home and then some friends from church came over with pizza to check out things for the Disney Trip and Some WII Fun. We played bowling, tennis, boxing, baseball and darts. I am so loving the WII.

So that bring us back to today. I am going back downstairs to snuggle up with my family, a blanket and a movie. Could life be any better... Ice Cream, now I am all set

1 comments:

Nicole said...

So how is Tommy's new "adventure" going??? ;) When I can get my family healthy we need to get together!!! Miss you guys!!! A night of playing Wii sounds fun to me!