Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, January 12, 2009

Sleepovers, Basketball and WII

This was our first weekend back to reality after having 2 full weeks of Family visiting and vacation.
The weekend stared with me laying on the couch after work with a headache, then the girls came home. We were all laying on the couch when all of a sudden I looked at the clock at 4:45 and panic set in. "Allie you are suppose to be a dance!!!" She ran upstairs crying because she thought it was all her fault and she was going to miss it. I reassured her it was not her fault and we rushed on over to Studio One by 4:58. Ashley and I went to my Aunts for a quick visit then back on the couch with the blanket. Tommy came home with Allie and told me Miss Macey was coming to spend the night. The Allens brought her over which gave us a chance to talk for a bit before they had to get Ian. Ashley enjoyed running around the house with Cade while they were here. It was nice having company and catching up. I have felt like a hermit all winter except for our family visiting. The girls played bratz and dance upstairs while Tommy worked on a friends car and I chilled back on the couch.
Saturday morning I fixed breakfast for the girls then @ noon we headed over to the Church for Ashley's first Upward game. I really enjoy watching her play Upward. It's not as intense as CHAC was. Ashley scored 14 points and got the star for Best Offense. We are so proud of her.
After her game we ran into the Wallens and of course the girls were all over Rylee. I had to take my Aunt home and I told the girls I would get them Mc D's so we brought Rylee with us so the girls could play big sisters/little Mommies and Duffer and Nicole could actually watch Davis play. We came back with just enough time to catch the end of Davis' game and watch the first half of Maceys game.
We had told Ashley she could invite someone to spend the night because Allie had Macey the night before. So she asked Bre Bre. We picked her up then headed over to Johnny Brusco to meet Tommy for Pizza. After Pizza we made a quick stop at Walmart and home for the night to play with the WII. Ashley and I are hocked on Tennis.
Sunday we went to church then to lunch with Dena and Uncle Rodger then home for a quick change before heading to Dena's to help Uncle Rodger clip Teddy's Nails. That did NOT go so well. Talk about a traumatised dog. I don't know what happened to him in the past but I have never seen a dog make such a fuss. He was so upset he pooped.... on me while Tommy and I were holding him. We never even got one single nail trimmed. Just grabbing him foot made him freak out. Poor Teddy.
My van was in desperate need of being cleaned out. Fox Hollow is ruining my carpets. Well needless to say Tommy spent most of the night cleaning my carpets while Ashley and I played Tennis...did I mention we are hooked:-).
Have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you guys in Sunday School yesterday! Hope to see you next week!
We need to get together sometime soon!

Love ya!
Christy Hite

~cassie~ said...

It was so good to catch up with you guys this weekend....I have missed you...Macey had a great time Friday..Thanks for having her over....Hope you have a good week...Love you!

Tanja said...

I think you should have your aunt and uncle send in an application to get on the show The Dog Whisperer. Just say "no" to dog poo!