Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Allie OK and My Baby turned 9 ;-(

Hello all,


First things first. Allie's last sample came back all clear, I had the lab send it out anyway to make sure nothing would grow and that too came back with nothing to worry about... Praise the Lord and thank you for your prayers as well.

Things didn't workout the way I had hoped for Ashley and Ducky time for her actual birthday. She will however be going today for a Private Lesson and some time with Ducky too. She will even get to give Ducky a bath. No that idea doesn't make me all crazy with excitement, but to Ash she is super excited about today.

So for her actual b-day. After church we took her to LaCaretta for Lunch (her choice) then she had a couple friends come over to spend the day and night with her. I made a brownie cake for her which was of course a horse theme.
The Saddle Club Cake
Ash with Dad, Abbey and Grace.
The plate and cup design were the same as last year. I tried to get her to pick another but she wanted the horse theme so that's what we got. I do hope they change the design next year. I think I will check eBay since they have everything. The cutest thing was Ashley telling me she wanted to have a 8 again party. I asked her why and she said she doesn't want to get older because she wants to always be "Our Baby". I told her she could be 109 and she would always be my baby. I better enjoy it while it last. I know in just a few years she will probably get mad at me every time I call her Baby :-(.
Tommy has been working hard at work. Most the time ALONE. This I am NOT happy about. There should be some kind of law. Isn't this some kind of safety issue. What if get gets hurt and can't get to a phone. Yesterday I had Allie stay at work with him. Am I just being paranoid...I don't think so.
Have a great rest of the week.
Love,

0 comments: