Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Update on My Girls

Ashley had the best time at camp last week. She had a smile on her face every morning and night. She even got dressed with almost no problems. There was a few "I don't like Jeans" but she put them on anyway. The only downside was Saturday morning when she woke up. All she has talked about was DUCKY. From "I miss Ducky" to "I want Ducky."
Ashley's birthday is this weekend and all she wants for her birthday is ...yep Ducky. So what does on do when you can't get your child the one thing in the world she wants. Well I have made a call to Fox Hollow to see if she can go and spend the day with Ducky. I made a 24 X 36 poster for her to put on her wall. I don't know though, it might make thinks worse.Allie wants to take lessons now too. But of course Ashley doesn't want her to because she is afraid Allie will get to ride Ducky. I keep telling her that as she gets better at riding she will have to move up to a different pony since Ducky is one of the schools most dependable ponies for the beginners. She said she would stop riding if that happened...Oh Boy!

Allie is going back to the doctor tomorrow to get rechecked. In April during her yearly checkup they found a small trace of blood in her urine. The doc said to have her drink more water and get rechecked. During the recheck there was still a trace so they sent it off and camp back positive for Strep B. After her first round of meds she want had another date with the cup. Yes, there was a trace of blood again. So they sent it off again and it cam back positive for ecoli...great. Well the antibiotic they prescribed couldn't be found in Kingsport so the pharmacy had the doc order something else. They called to tell be that a new prescription had been called in for Allie's Kidney infection...is this the same thing as ecoli? I am a little confused and worried She has taken her 2nd round of antibiotics and we will see how it turns out tomorrow. Please pray for her.

0 comments: