Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lifes Just Ducky

Well Ashley's day with Ducky was great. She started the day out sharing some apples and carrots. Who would have thought that it would take a horse to get my little girl to eat healthier. After snack she tacked Ducky up and headed to the ring for her private lesson. Boy did she learn a lot. In just that 1 hr lesson she improved so much. After her Lesson Peter(the owner/teacher) asked me about putting her in shows. He felt like she was ready. Peter also told Ashley to have some fun with Ducky. She rode for about 2 more hours. Cantering and jumping is her most favorite thing to do ( boy the grays are adding up for me). I ruined the riding fun because I felt like Ducky needed a break before her other lessons that night). The poor pony was sweating more than me. So Ashley got off they went to get some water and cool down. She walked around with Ducky for a while then it was off to give Ducky a bath. I think Ashley was the one that got the bath :-). It was probably the longest bath Ducky has ever gotten. They both seemed to enjoy that. I filmed the whole thing so when I figure out how to put movies on my blog I will post one. All in All I don't think Ashley has ever been happier, that is until it was time to go. My baby is in LOVE.

Here is a copy of the poster I made for Ashley's Birthday keep in mind the original is 24" X 36".
I will be spending the rest of the week getting ready for Disney...can't wait!

0 comments: