The weekend before Christmas weekend we decided to take a much needed break from all the craziness. So we headed to Gatlinburg for some R&R. We stayed at a cabin of a family from school. The Peters family joined us. They have two kids Brooke (in the 4th grade) and Curtis (he's in fifth). Anyway we played pool, the kids enjoyed the hot tub and hiking with the dads. We went into Gatlinburg and did a little Christmas shopping. Then to the Apple Barn for dinner. The food was great and boy do they give you a lot of it!
Here are a few pics for the weekend!
Tommy and Allie making pancakes
The Kids in the hot tub

The kids stopped while hiking for this photo opp...Curtis was a little camera shy.

A little piggyback riding down the streets of Gatlinburg

Tonia and I played a little joke on the guys and bought them matching PJ's

Ashley enjoying the Gingerbread House the kids made.

We woke up Sunday morning to SNOW!! The kids loved it...me not so much.
I took this pic of Allie...too cute.
Here we are outside the cabin... I was in a lot of pain during this pic. I had just slipped on some ice and fell right on my butt. My arm still hurts to this day!






0 comments:
Post a Comment