Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Day After Christmas

Hello All,
This has been a very busy day of getting my house back in order. Since I started working...let's just say "Junk Yard". I got the girls to spend most of the day outside with the basketball hoop. I should have gotten that a long time ago...great babysitter. Well, after 5 garbage bags I finally got The girls' rooms all cleaned out. Ashley had to be in the room to make sure I didn't throw any of her special things away. There was a little drama. Ashley is my Pack Rat. She likes to save everything. Allie thinks a little more like me. The more Stuff you have the more you have to clean up. Tomorrow I will tackle the down stairs. I need to get it done before I go back to work next week.

0 comments: