Sunday was a busy LOONNGG day for us and it all started at 6:30 in the morning when we all got up to get ready for church. I was really dreading this because we were out so late the night before. I thought for sure Ashley would be a BEAR...which she was. She even had a fight with her piggy bank. Anyway we went to church and then Sunday School. We got home around 11:30 am for a quick change into our comfy clothes then it was off to Dollywood with Tom and Debbie. Crazy I know...but whats life without a little craziness. Anyway to my surprise the Fox Family went with us. The weather was wet and cold but we had a great time. The kids and Tommy rode a couple of rides. I had a great mother daughter moment with Ashley on the Farris Wheel. At the top we got to see all the lights at Dollywood and let me tell you she really knows how to do it. It was B U tiful. Ashley said we should do it again for mothers day but I told her the lights wouldn't be here at that time. We saw a show and had a great dinner. Believe me we got our moneys worth at the buffet. I think we got home around 11:30. Michael and Jennifer stayed for a little bit because the boys spent the night and Jennifer thought for sure Blake would change his mind. By the time I got upstairs from saying good by all the kids and Tommy were passed out on the floor in Ashley's room.
Enjoy the pics

Us
Us again Jennifer didn't like the first one.
Tom, Debbie and The Girls
The Fox Family

Jennifer ...well being Jennifer...to know her is to love her;-)
Jarrett and Allie
Debbie and Ash
Jennifer and 2 of her Men..2 Cute






1 comments:
We had so much fun at Dollywood with you guys! I'm glad we got to go. Love you all!
Post a Comment