Saturday Allie had a Birthday party to go to and Tommy had to work...so it was just Ash and I. I love those days that Tommy and I can do something special with one of the girls. Directing all the attention to just them. It is amazing what funny things you find out. Ashley had a few. Saturday was also a "curl up and die" day. On or way to drop Allie off I called Tommy at work. After I heard the "Hello" I answered back "How is my "Love Slave" today? To which there was dead silence and than a little chuckle. then the reply. " I don't think Tom would like you flirting with me'. again there was dead silence. Then I heard Tommy's voice. IT WAS HIS BOSS!!! can you believe my luck! Well Tommy sure had fun with it. I for one wanted to die.
Anyway Ashley and I started the day having lunch at LaCaretta...It was her choice. She said it was better than McDonald's as it turned out it was even faster and cheaper. Wow that is a compliment. I thought in her eyes Mc D's ruled. Anyway she made it clear that she loved my tacos better but I did need some work on the Spanish rice;'). After lunch we brought Tommy a Blast from Sonic. Then it was off to get shoes. She got all excited because they had Heely's there and they were on sale. So she told me she would trade her $50.00 WalMart gift card if I would by the Heely's for her. I made the deal but I did also get her a little something at Walmart to make up the difference. When that was all said and done we headed for Johnson City to Libby Lu's. She wasn't able to have her birthday there so we had store credit. The hole time all she did was worry about Allie getting upset because she didn't get to go to. I tried to tell her that this was her day but she just had to get something for her "Sister". She wouldn't even make anything or get a makeover for fear of hurting her "sisters" feelings. "Sister" is what the girls call each other...they rarely use actual names. From Libby Lu's we went to WalMart. I was looking at the Christmas clearance aisle and got a great deal on boxes and lighted Garland to which Ashley informed me. "Mom isn't Christmas over? (I think that was the Tommy in her) you don't need it anymore". The lady next to me had a great laugh.
I better start getting ready for church. Love you all!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Day Out with Ashley
Just keeping you updated Love AshNAlMom at 7:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment