Is your Homework done? Pick up your mess! What's for dinner? Is your homework done??? All of it??? oh ya my favorite..IS YOUR HOMEWORK ALL DONE YET???I think Allie is going to be a lawyer. She likes to argue about everything. We tell her one thing she tries to negotiate something else. Ashley...that child is just a mess, in every form of the word. Don't get me wrong I thank the Lord everyday for them. I wouldn't trade them for anything...especially when they are curled up in bed asleep for the night.
Well we are back in the swing of things here at the Clymens house. I am still trying to figure out my cleaning and gym schedule that will work with me going to work too. I do miss all the extra time I had to do whatever whenever. But I do however like the paycheck every other week. Since I am bringing in some extra money I am hoping to go out to California for Spring Break/Easter. It should work out perfect because this is the first time our Spring Break is the same as yours in Ca. since we moved. The girls and I will most likely stay the whole week. Tommy said he would only get a few days off. I pray nothing will happen this time so we can make it out there.
Upward Basketball starts this weekend. Allie is Cheering and Ashley decided to play Basketball. Ashley has practice tomorrow evening with Tommy. I will let you know how Upward goes.
Until then Love you all!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Life after the Holidays.
Just keeping you updated Love AshNAlMom at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment