Sorry this post took a while. I got sick Saturday night, still felt bad on Sunday and then last night I had a PTA meeting. So I have a few minutes before I head off to work.
Saturday was crazy. I picked up the girls from Dena then we went to Wal-Mart for snacks and Allie needed a white pair of tennis shoes. We got to the gym at 12:15 Allie had to cheer at 12:30. Hey I know I cut it close but at least I was on time and that says a lot for me.
Here are some pic of Allie. Thanks Jennifer for letting me use your camera.
Saturday was crazy. I picked up the girls from Dena then we went to Wal-Mart for snacks and Allie needed a white pair of tennis shoes. We got to the gym at 12:15 Allie had to cheer at 12:30. Hey I know I cut it close but at least I was on time and that says a lot for me.
Here are some pic of Allie. Thanks Jennifer for letting me use your camera.

Allie making her entrance
Cheering
With all the girls on her squad and coaches
After Al cheered we waited with The Duncan's and fluffed Bre's Pom Poms. Dena and Uncle Rodger got there just in time for Ashley's game at 2:50.
Tommy had to work so he met us there to coach Ashley's game. Here are a few pics from Ashley's game.
Coach Tom
#14 Ashley Clymens
meeting the other team
Dribbling down the court
Ashley and Audra

Another great action shot! Thanks for bringing the camera Dena and Uncle Rodger.
Ashley did a great job, she even made a basket which thrilled her. Not bad for her first time playing. We are so very proud of her. I was a nervous wreck the hole time, but it was exciting!
Ashley said she couldn't wait till next week. Oh yeah her team Won...Go Lady Panthers!!!!







1 comments:
You are very welcome my dear!! You can use it anytime.
I just got home from running about 20 different errands ALL morning while Blake was in preschool. Now I'm off to a parent/teacher conference with Jarrett's teacher.
Talk to you in a little bit.
Love you...Love you...Love you!!!
Post a Comment