Tommy and I decided to have a get together with some of our good friends from church and family. We kicked things off at 6:00 when Tommy's family stopped by to exchange Christmas gifts. All our friends started to arrive around 7:00. We ate....a lot. The kids played really well together, Allie and Ashley made really good babysitters for the little ones. They played school. The adults talked and played a couple games. I am happy to announce that the Women...YES the Woman won in the Worst Case Scenario game (Survivor) and To my surprise the men won in the battle of the sexes. After those games some of us drifted away to play the Marble Game. This game is evil...but we love it. I am trying to get Tommy to make me one.
All in all we had a great night with a lot of good memories. Happy New Year!
Chatting at the table
Mason and Campbell
Miss Allie striking a pose
Jennifer and Michael saying Goodbye- They had another party to attend
The Girls
Andrew, Jamey and Sydney -she wasn't feeling to good :-(
Me and Jennifer
Bre playing on Webkinz
Sydney finally smiling - she is too cute
Playing the marble game
Playing school
I think this was art class
Getting sleepy - Mark and Curtis
Tom and Debbie Playing with Max







0 comments:
Post a Comment