Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Curse of the Pretty Flower!

It has been a week since my last post and even that one was forced. I guess things have been pretty boring here at the Clymens' House.
My allergies this year have been horrible. It all started 2 weeks ago while at The Duncans'. We were setting around the fire when Allie brought me this pretty flower. I don't know what it was but it smelled good. I sniffed that thing for a good 5 minutes then tragedy struck...I couldn't breathe, couldn't smell, all I could do was cry. I didn't fill I needed to cry, but the tears wouldn't stop. I have never experienced anything like it. I haven't had this reaction in a long time. As for today I still can't breathe or smell and to add to it all, now I can't talk. My family is counting there blessings!

8 comments:

Tanja said...

Are you taking anything for relief? I am living on Claritin! Hope you feel better soon.

Nicole said...

I have felt horrible the past week. I have the worst allergies ever. I take Zyrtec-D which is now OTC. Nothing else worked and I tried it all!

Hope you are feeling better!

~cassie~ said...

same thing is going on around here...Poor Cade's eyes are so swollen, he can't stand it...Ian is in the same boat...Hope you feel better soon...Love ya...

Tammy said...

Gosh, so sorry to hear that you are feeling so bad. Hope you feel better soon. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

you know I work for a GREAT allergie physician if you'd like for me to get you an appointment!!! I'd love to help you out!! Just give me a call... our work phone # is 246.6445. Hope you are feeling better!
christy hite :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jayme...Just dropped by to say Hi, by clicking on Jennifer's link...Love your page, you should Blog MORE OFTEN! Im sure you have heard that a million times...Hope you had a terrific Mother's day!!

Jennifer said...

I'm tired of reading about the curse of the pretty flower. I'm pretty sure the blog police are also. {sirens}

I LOVE YOU SISTA!!! =-)

AshNAlMom said...

SORRY, LIFE IS CRAZY...I'M WORKING ON IT!