Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The BFF Sweatshirt

Cassie and I met last night at Justice (is there any other store) to get the girl's their BFF sweatshirts. I hadn't seen them before. When I did I thought I wished I had one when I was little. All I had was a bracelet or necklace. Boy have things changed.


Allie was really excited about getting one. So both girls got one, then they (well me and Cassie) unzipped one half and switched, just like you do with the necklace. TOO CUTE!

Here are our models. Thanks for the pic. Cassie!

2 comments:

~cassie~ said...

I LOVE IT!!! You are just all up in your scrapbooking!!! I am impressed....I was going to post about their sweatshirts too...Love ya...Thanks for searching for Cade's long lost game boy..

Tammy said...

Too cute!!! Wish we had these when we were little too.