Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Quiet Night

After the game last night, Allie went home with her friend Emily to stay the night. Tommy had to work today so that left Ashley and I to have a 1/2 day for just the two of us. I took her to the movies to see The Longshot. It's the one with Ice Cube. Well anyway, long story short Ashley now wants to play football. Lord help me! Is there any sport she doesn't want to play? The movie was based on a true story and I tend to like movies like that and this was no different. Ash liked it to.


Oh, by the way the Chargers WON! Yeah!!! They slaughtered the Pirates 48-0. I thought that was sad since we knew some of the players on the other team from when the girls went to Sullivan Elementary.


Tommy came home from work not feeling to well, so after I went to get Allie we had a quiet night at home. This was really nice for a change. As I was updating my blog, Ashley came in and said she wanted to watch JAWS, yep I said JAWS. The box said PG so Me and the girls curled up in bed and watched it (Tommy was sleeping). They were to funny watching that movie. Allie kept talking about how fake the shark looked and how dumb the people were in the movie. She caught on to the fact that the more noise they made they more time the shark would try to eat them. She kept yelling at the movie. "Shut UP". Ashley's phrase was "GET OUT of the water", she would then ask me when the shark was coming so she could cover her eyes. As for me I LOVE JAWS even though I have to agree with Allie, the shark does look fake. Can you imagine how cool it would be to remake it with all the technology they have now? Although why mess with a classic.


Well we are going to church in the morning so I better head to bed. Goodnight

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jayme, just stopped by to read..That's so funny about Jaws..This movie come on some station last sunday night, me & don curled up in bed to watch...When I was a kid, this movie scared me 1/2 to death..it looked so real! We laughed thru it this time..but it's amazing how much smarter kids are today..I really believed @ their age..Jaws was real, and it was 40 ft long..

Anonymous said...

hey Jayme,
Like your new blog set-up.
Don't worry. I am still very happy with mine and you don't have to worry about changing it again.
Love ya
Dena

Tammy said...

Like your new setp up, very cute. It's so funny that they watched Jaws and said all those things. All the kids are growing up so fast and they are so funny. Hope Tommy is feeling better. Miss you guys....

Anonymous said...

I didnt know I was going to be on your BLOG!!! I didnt sign any release for my pic to be on there!! YOU WILL HERE FROM MY LAWYER!!! Kiddin...tooo cute. I love your new GRILL!!