Well that this dreaded day has arrived.
Yep Allie is officially a 4th grader and Ashley is a 3rd grader. I had to go to work before they were completely ready for school so I didn't get pictures so here is a few from after school today.
This is the backpack that Dena got for Ashley's birthday. She put the horse on the back. I added the name. It didn't turn out as straight as I would have liked, but Ash likes it so that is all that maters.
They both had a great day, yes me too. I got lots of hugs from the kids that I ran into in the halls. The girls LOVE their teachers, so I pray for a good year.
I am off to take Ashley to her riding lesson then straight over to take Allie for Chargers cheer leading. Tommy and I are both off tomorrow so that means one thing...BOATING!












3 comments:
I am glad the girls had a gr8 first day and you too! My kids had a good one too. hunter absolutely loved his first day of middle school! I just hope it stays that way!
christy hite
You have two very pretty girls there that you are gonna have to worry about in a few years!! haha
Sorry we didn't make the boating trip...did you see me pass you as you were coming home (or maybe it was Tommy)?? You will be proud of me though...during Davis' practice I walked 5 miles!!! I am paying for it today...haha!
Hi Clymens Family,
How is school going? Everything is going good here. Brent is going to be in the newspaper next friday for his racing. They did a story and they are coming to take pictures tonight. We are so excited for him. I will send you a copy of the article when it is released. Give everyone a hug and kiss from me. Talk to you soon.
Julie
Post a Comment