Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 15, 2008

WOW!!! It's Been 10 Years

Ten years ago today I married the biggest pain in the b--- of a boy I had ever met, I guess that's why I knew it was gonna turn out right. He had to be to put up with me for all these years.
We did come pretty close to not making it. I Thank the Lord for helping us. He intervened almost 4 years. The day we moved to Tennessee was the day our marriage was renewed. Tommy and I had to learn to make it on our own. We always had a lot of negative influences tearing at us. With the Lord's guidance we needed to learn how to turn to each other for strength, support, trust, Love and Friendship. The past 4 years have allowed us to do this and grow to be a strong family.
4 years ago I wouldn't have even called him my "Best Friend" I don't even think I liked him all that much, but today he is my Best Friend, my strength and my weakness ;-).
Although he is still the biggest Pain in the B---. He has also grown to be such a wonderful Husband and Father, THE BEST. I am truly honored to be his wife.


Here are a few pic's of our Wedding Day
My Man
Me and my Daddy and my BIG HAIR
Our Wedding Party
I had to fix the car
YES, We Danced at Our Wedding

Cake anyone?????

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes all it takes is the Lord taking control of things and not people. I must admit I hated it when you moved to Tennessee. But now I see that it is the best thing that could have happened to you. We are wishing you many more years of wedded bliss full with love, laughter, and joy.
Love Dena

RacinMom said...

Congratulations you to. I hope your day is as special as the day was 10 years ago.

Love and Miss you both,

Julie

Nicole said...

Love the cake picture...too funny!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! You sound so much like Duffer and me!!

Tell Tommy to treat you to a wonderful anniversary!!

Tanja said...

Awwwww! I love looking at wedding pictures. I would have killed Bruce if he had done that cake thing to me. :-)

Congratulations! Hope you have a wonderful anniversary.

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!

You guys have hardly even changed!!!

Glad to read how well things are going!!

Tammy said...

Congratulations to you both. I am so happy that you are both so happy now. You deserve it. You have both been through a lot. We love you both very much. I remember that big day too....Miss you all.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I thought of you two the other day, I hope it was wonderful :)
I have to agree with Dena, I hated it when you guys moved also. As much as I miss all of you, being there last year to see for myself and feel the love and genuine happiness that radiates from your family...it is clear that you are exactly where you belong. I love and miss every one of you...and wish you many, many more years of this well deserved happiness.

Love,
Amber