I know I have changed my blog a few times and I will probably change it again. I liked the scarecrows but I thought it was too bright and busy. The leaves were from the cutest blog site and I want to come up with one myself so this is what I came up with for today. At the rate I am going, it will change weekly if not daily. I am happy with my signature though so I may come up with a background and header that will match that, so stay tuned.
Anyway things have been BUZY. The girls and I have had a few parties to attend. We went to a slumber party for Miss Macey then Saturday Ashley had a party in Johnson City. While she was at the party Allie and I did a little shopping. We actually went to get Halloween Costumes. Allie decided she wanted to be Sharpay from High School Musical. We are talking blond wig, BIG pink sunglasses, lots of bling. So Allie. Since we got a early start getting the costume, we actually found a Dorthy from the Wizard of oz for Ashley. She has wanted to be Dorthy for years, but we could never find one in her size. Well we finally succeeded so after we picked up Ash from the party we went and had her try it on. VICTORY!!!! After Tommy got home we headed over to the Duncan's for Horse riding and Smores'. Kelly is trying to get me on the horse but I told her I was more into feeding them than riding them. I will one of these days. Ash got to ride Satch all by herself. Tommy did too. Allie wanted Kelly to still lead her. We also got to meet some friends they met camping one year from California. Sunday Tommy and Ashley weren't feeling to good so we stayed home from church. It was nice to spend some quality family time together.
Today I started my new hours at school. It was great to get home by 1:00. Tommy was off today so he took Ashley to her riding lessons. That gave me time to get most of the laundry done and Allie a head start on her homework. When Ashley got home she informed me that her horse stepped on her foot. She has a nice bump and bruise. Hopefully the swelling will be down in the morning. It can't be too bad since she did come home and jump on the trampoline. We will see what tomorrow brings. Well good night for now.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Sorry I can't make-up my mind
Just keeping you updated Love AshNAlMom at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
love the new background....much better than the bright one ; ) Thanks so much for all the help you gave me...Hope everyone is feeling better. Love you...
We missed you guys at Church Sunday! Hope everyone is feeling better!
love you guys!
christy hite
Jayme,
I love this one.
Love Dena
Love it!
OK, since you have so much time to keep changing your blog can I have you just change mine for me? I will be sending a package out in a few weeks I hope with some things for the girls, a copy of the article on Brent and the boys new school pictures(the pictures is what I am waiting for). Anyway the the girls a big hug and kiss from me.
Love ya all,
Julie
I like this one better...I want to change mine again too...just don't LOVE it like my last one.
Ohhh I want to ride a horse. You should just do it!!! Didn't you recently give me a speech about overcoming my fear????
I am glad you are off my 1pm now...remember on Fridays I am off at 10:30...I have tons of shopping help I need coming up...will soon have a new house to decorate! This Friday I need help buying my Grandma a bday gift...will you help me??
I so wish that I knew what costumes to buy! Jett tentatively wants to be the black Spiderman and I was something cute for Rylee...maybe a cheerleader since she just did that???? Davis has no clue.
Ok, Ok I am on my way now!!!
Ok I FINALLY remembered to check out their blogs...they both look awesome...your aunt's is my fav. I am so glad you are a fellow scrapbooker now!! ;)
Post a Comment