Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wecome Fall

I know it is not until next week, but I can't wait. I love Fall here in Tennessee. It is beautiful!!!Most everyone I know gets sad this time of the year but not me. The weather is perfect. Jeans and a T-Shirt type of weather. YIPPEE!!!! Less humidity means better hair days for me. School is in full swing= less time at home fighting, cheer leading for Allie and now I am heading over to the Middle School to sign up Ashley for Basketball. Yes, she is still doing her riding lessons but since that is only one day and Ash has NO problems when it comes to getting her school work done, I am not worried at all about things slipping. Allie on the other hand hasn't changed much. Homework is always a battle. We didn't let her cheer this past weekend because of a bad grade on her Math test. She was mad and then shocked when I told her she better get it together or come Middle School and High School, NO GOOD GRADES, You can't be on a team. Hopefully that will open her eyes a bit. Tommy said to sign up Allie for basketball too but I am fighting him on it. For one I asked her last night about it and she said no, but today at school she said she wanted to because her buddy Emily is signing up. Then there is the fact about her school work. I feel like unless she can prove she can handle it all, NO WAY. Well we will see what happens.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, you sure do change a lot. last night before bed I checked your blog site and fell in love with the scarecrows. This morning I was getting ready to call you and noticed they were gone. What happened. I love your new background - but I also loved the scarecrows.
Love Dena

Tanja said...

Love the change! I need to update mine. But... no time. Maybe one day.

Nicole said...

Love the scarecrows...my new background is "in progress". I might finish tonight if we don't visit with my friend.

I think I am going to pass on the game tonight. I stayed up until 11:30 watching my shows...bad girl I know.

RacinMom said...

Hey Jayme,
I love your new blog. Is there anyway that I can chnge my blog background or are you the only one that can? I found one on cutest blogs that I liked. I don't want to have to keep bothering you if I didn't have to.

Nicole said...

Hey we should watch the season opener tomorrow night!!!!