Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 8, 2008

Catching Up

Hello All,
Nothing new to tell you here. We have been doing the same thing with church, school, and football games. To Ashley's disappointment, she didn't have riding lessons. We did have a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Tommy had a little camp out the night before with some of our friends' kids in the backyard. I got to have a very nice and quiet night in the house all by myself. The next morning they all stormed the house slamming doors and screaming.... so much for my quiet time. That evening we went to the Allen's for our Sunday School social. We had a great time of fellowship. Tommy and I brought the volleyball net. No score was kept, so it was just a lot of fun. To my surprise Ashley is quite the server. Allie even got out there and tried.
We also had a couple of birthday parties to attend the past 2 weeks, but that's all I can think of that we have done.
So sorry for the boring post but that is all I've got for you. Have a great week!

0 comments: