OK, so I am really bad at this blogging thing. Finding the time has been hard. I am struggling just getting a routine down with work, school, family time, keeping the house in order and now sports. Sports are really new to me. I don't know how people get it all in. Sometimes I fell like a BIG failure.
Anyway as I have just basically said things are crazy at the Clymens' house. Softball is in almost full swing. The girls have practice 3 days a week with their first game on Monday. Last week was Teacher Appreciation week, Field Day (see Slide Show) and Allie had a Field Trip. Tommy went, so I have NO pictures of that. I had a lot of fun during Teacher Appreciation week. We got to dress up everyday on the week. My favorites were Pirate Day and Hawaiian Days. The Girls enjoyed Twin Day. The PTA treated us with a wonderful lunch catered by Sagebrush. I won 2 tickets to Fun Expedition!
Friday, as most of you know by way of Jennifer's blog, I got a much needed Adult Girls Night Out. I love my girls but they have really been wearing me out! Fighting 90% of the time. Again I see the word FAILURE. Well I had a great time, Thank You Foxy!
Thanks to Dena and Uncle Rodger, I got to attend a Baby Shower while they watched the girls and took them to Softball Practice. Saturday night the girls and I went shopping to find something to wear for Church pictures and Tommy wasn't feeling good.
Sunday being Mother's Day I woke up to to my girls giving me the best Mothers Day cards ever. They brought good tears to my eyes. Tommy scheduled me a appointment for a pedicure first thing Monday morning. We went to church then out to lunch with Dena and Uncle Rodger. I had a surprise planned for the girl's to go see High School Musical the Ice Tour. I didn't tell them until it was time to go. They were SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited. Well since Tommy was still feeling bad I brought my Aunt. we got there @ 4:00. That was went they were suppose to open the doors. They finally did after getting caught in the rain and wind 4:20. We were still pumped so all was OK. Went and got the souvenirs ($120.00 later), found our seats , and waited, then waited some more. Finally about 20 minutes after it was suppose to start one of the characters came out to do a little Q&A because they were having technical difficulties. She did this for about 15 minutes then My Aunt noticed that all her stuff was getting wet, this did NOT look good. The Ice was melting! Well after almost a hour after the show was to start they came out and cancelled the show! Now I can understand things happen but the fact that they waited until everyone spent all this money on stuff from a show that we didn't get to see and got us all pumped up it just seemed kind of wrong. They even said they had been working on the problem for 3 hours. I'm sure they had to know that this show wasn't going to happen before they let us in. We were bummed. Even though things turned out the way they did, I got to spend a pretty good time with the girls. They actually got along all day, so in that itself, I had a great Mother's Day!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
My Apologies
Just keeping you updated Love AshNAlMom at 3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Awww...I hate that ya'll didn't get to see the show, but Im glad you had a wonderful mother's day!!! Don't worry Kids always fight..they'll grow out of it, and best of friends...Im sure your a WONDERFUL MOTHER...and remember...A messy house is a sign of an active life...Mine is "Lived In" not a hospital!!!
I had big fun with you and Tracie Friday too. Like I said...we are going to start having a "girls nite out" once a month =-) It's good for the soul.
I already talked to ya at Jarrett's game tonight...so you know how much I think it stinks that you didn't get to see the show. At least you are getting a refund. That's good.
Ok..and YOU know that I think you are one of the greatest Mom's ever! We all have our "days" when we feel like failures. You know I do too. It can't always be a bed of roses....those trying times are what makes us STRONGER =-) The bad times also make us appreciate the good times that much more. I'll pray for you and you pray for me...that's what friends are for! That would be a good song wouldn't it.
I Love You!
How dissappointing! Things like that just burn me up!
As far as the sports juggling goes, I can completely relate! Last night almost killed me...Davis had practice at 6 and Jett had a game at 6 (in different locations) so I take Davis 20 min. early only to find no one got there until 5:58 so Jett was 15 min. late for his 1st game. Then we had to rush back to where Davis was because Jett had a 2nd game there. We were again 15 min. late but the game had just started luckily. It is a struggle just to keep it straight in my mind where they all have to be!!
It was great to see you Friday. Tell Tommy THANK YOU for helping!!! We will have to get together soon since I live so close. It has been FOREVER since I have done anything with friends. :o(
Have a great week!!
I hate that you guys didn't get to see the show....But like you said, quality time with those girls is worth it!!!
You are an awesome mom and I am glad you had a great Mother's day!!! I miss you guys!!! Seems like we never get to see anyone much anymore...It was just like I told you the other day...Felt like old times...all of us together at Nicoles...=) Have a great day!! You will have to let me know when those girls have games...I would love to bring Macey to watch them play!!! Have a great week...Love ya..
You are not a failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you are a wonderful mother and according to some of the comments so do other people. It can be very hard being a Mom. Unfortunately there are no instruction manuals when we become parents. Sometimes we put extra burdens on ourselves by trying to take on the world and making everything perfect.
Remember... the two most important things are setting up priorities and a schedule.
I am proud of you.
Love Dena
Post a Comment