We really have been having too much fun the past few days enjoying my 3 favorite F's, Family, Friends, and FUN!!!
Sunday was a really good day. Tommy and I got some much needed time together. What better way to spend it than at Bristol for the NHRA Drags. One can not prepare themselves for this kind of event. We have been to races before. This is a different experience all together. The noise is something I can't explain. The power from the engines shakes you from the tips of your toes and travels up to your earlobes. It is awesome. Tommy and I just looked at each other and said "What was THAT??" With the biggest smiles! So thank you Jennifer for keeping Allie and Beth for keeping Ashley.
Monday was the girls first softball game. They had a great time. The game was a close, but they won 13 to 12. Enjoy the slide show. Some of the pic's I took but the really clear good ones came from Jennifer, so, Thanks again Jennifer for taking the great pic's.
I have to keep this short we have some landscaping to do tonight and the rest of the week will be dedicated to getting my house in order so I can free up the summer for some fun fun fun!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Weekend Recap and 1st Game Day
Just keeping you updated Love AshNAlMom at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
You are very welcome! You know you don't need to thank me!!!!
You better get all your chores done before SUMMER! =-)
Great Song on your blog page!!!!
Post a Comment