Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 24, 2008

That time of the year.

No, I don't mean graduation or the first day of summer vacation, I mean Senior Pranks. It's the only thing I figure happened last night. Let me fill you in. Last night at around 11:45 I heard a crash. I wasn't sure if it was the cats in the garage or something outside. So off to the garage I went...nothing. All was quiet outside too. That was until this morning when Tommy called on his way to work at 7:30 am. "I found out what the noise was last night", he said. "Almost everyone on our street got their mailboxes knocked off the posts."

There was a instant flashback to last year. Last year, just our door got messed up. This year however the whole mailbox is on the ground. I am torn however between cursing at these kids or thanking them. You see I hated that mailbox. It boring, with no cub appeal. I want one like my dad's. Although his is wood, I think we should do one out of rock. Then next year, when they come around we will be better prepared, kind of like the third pig.
Well I have to huff and puff at my girls now. We are going to Tasha's graduation and they aren't getting ready. Have a great weekend, Love


0 comments: