Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 26, 2008

Starting off with a BANG!

Friday was the our last day of school. Don't be jealous Brent and Brandon we go back first part of August. Anyway, we stayed close to home. The girls played outside with the girls next door, while I washed clothes and Tommy worked on his "Dumpster". After the sun went down our next door neighbors set off a few firecrackers, one caught DJ in the leg, to the amusement of the girls. The they played a little hide and seek in the dark. The parents got in a few scares to our amusement. Girls are so funny when they get in groups and start squealing.

Saturday, we went to Tasha's (Tommy's cousin) Graduation. We were late as always. But we got there just in time to see Tasha get her diploma. The girls and I went to the mall to get her a little gift and bathing suits for us. Tasha was having a graduation party at Warriors so Tommy loaded up the boat. Tasha had invited the Fox Family too, so they brought their boat too! We all had a great time cooking out hot dogs , Hamburgers and Cookie Cake, YUM! Which the men devoured while I was giving the kids a ride on the tube.

There was one little conflict during the evening, Tommy trying to stand up to the geese. My man is SOOO tuff. We had a good laugh about it. We left the park around 8:30. I drove by the Fox house on my way home. Michael was outside washing their Van. So of course I stopped and asked when it was my turn. I usually don't do stuff like this, but I let him. Even Ashley said she couldn't believe I let him.

Sunday, we went to Church. After church we went out to eat to find out I left my purse at church. So after we ate I dropped Tommy and Ashley off at home then Allie and I went to get my purse and to the mall. To my surprise the door were locked so off the the Duncan's we went (my phone was in my purse too). They live 1 minute from the church. Their girls were outside running through the sprinklers. Steve was working in the Barn which gave me sometime to chat with Kelly. After Steve was done he called someone to let me in the church. At this point Allie wanted to stay with the them. Kelly said it was OK and Steve said to call Tommy and get his hind end over there too. So I went to get my purse then back to Steve and Kelly's. Steve was making me nervous climbing up on ladders so I went on to the mall. I got some pretty good deals at JCP, then back to the Duncan house. Tommy and Ashley met us there. Ashley was in heaven again. She spent most of the time out in the fields with the horses and goats. We ordered pizza and had a great time catching up and sucking on honeysuckles. Then to Ashley's delight they gave the girls rides on the horse and she got to help feed and groom them. Dream come true for Ash. Allie liked it too, but she was more preoccupied with Miss Macey Allen. She came over and stayed the night with us last night. Giggling until midnight. Oh, those silly girls!
Well, I am off to mow for Tommy, Summer is here!

3 comments:

RacinMom said...

Sounds like you had a pretty busy weekend. We went to see the new Indiana Jones movie last night, it was good. Anyway heading out to take the boys shopping for summer clothes. Talk to you later.

Julie

Jennifer said...

We had a great time with you on Saturday...as I have already told you. But, I thought I would leave you a sweet little comment anyways.

Love you guys and I'm so glad Summer is here!! We are all going to have lots of fun! I can't wait!!!

~cassie~ said...

I enjoying sitting on your new deck and just talking today...We need to be sure to get together more this summer....Thanks for having Miss Mace over...She loves to spend time with Allie...and she had a great time...The boys were jealous because she got to ride the horse!!! Love ya...Hope you got all of your windows clean ;)