Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Show That Wasn't

Here are a few pics form the High School Musical Ice Show. Despite the cold wind and rain WERE all in good spirits.

I love this pic of Allie with the umbrella.

Ashley didn't want to get out of the rain! The girl's checking out the program Finally inside by our seats.
Dena and the Girls Me and the GirlsAshley and I, she was really enjoying her snow cone!
Kelsey answering Allie's question
Allie with one of the cheerleaders. This is suppose to be Gabriella, I called her Gabiaylor(We thought she was Taylor at first).
Ryan, Troy and Gabi. Troy was scary!
Sharpay
The Cast. I forgot to tell you all the story about what happened after we left.

Well I went to the Box Office to get the information about a refund. We were told we had to wait until May 16 for a refund on the tickets. They were refunding the parking tickets right then and there. I however always leave parking tickets in my windshield. So as I was telling this to the lady over the counter, another lady in the next line was saying she never got a ticket. So they had her right down her name and phone number, then gave her the $5.00 refund. I however was told I had to go back to the car and get my ticket. Being already irritated, I gave the lady a bit of a hard time and stormed off to get the ticket. Went back still with a attitude and got my refund. Then we went home.

I bet you thought that was the end. NOPE... at around 8:00 Ashley came down from her shower asking me to go out and get her purse from the car. Went out..You guess it! NO PURSE!. It wasn't the purse she wanted she wanted what was inside. My Duck Webkinz that my dad got for me (Ash stole it), My dad's camouflage fishing hat he gave to Ash, her wallet with my dad's Dollywood pass inside. Put it this way She LOVES Palpa. She wears this hat to bed and sleep with the Budge too, Oh! Budge is the Duck (My dads nickname) So it was total ciaos. We looked everywhere, called Dena NO purse. I told Ashley she better start praying that some nice person found here purse and turned it in. So I called Freedom Hall thinking there was no way they would still be there, but prayer answered they were. This very nice lady took my information and said she would call me if anything turned up. 10 minuted later she called back... They had it! I asked how long they would be there so I could come to get it. The VERY nice lady said she hated that I come all the way out there, with the weather being so bad, being as she lived in Kingsport herself, she would bring it too me. She didn't know what time that would be so I told her Thank You but I would come and get it so Ash could go to sleep. I go to back to Freedom Hall knock on the door and Guess who answered. The Lady from the BOX OFFICE, the one I gave a hard time to. So I asked for the nice lady who helped me on the phone..yep SAME LADY. She didn't seem to remember me but still I felt so embarrassed about how I treated her earlier. The Lord has a sense of humor. I learned that no matter what is going on, I need to remember to not take things out on people and take things as they come with the same grace that the Lord as given me. We never know when people are going to came and go in or life. We should always be a reflection on who Jesus is. If we can't be, we need to zip our lip and pray about it until we can. Valuable Lesson Learned.

I hope you are all having a great week!

5 comments:

Tanja said...

Man, God teaches me those kinds of lessons all the time. Glad someone else is getting the same kind of spiritual nudges. :-)

Nicole said...

Wow what a wild story...sounds like something that would happen to me!!!

Tell Tommy thanks AGAIN for helping us yesterday! I hate you didn't make it to eat with us but it was good to see you anyway!

Jennifer said...

2 posts in 1 week! Woo-Hoo! You are on a roll...

I've already heard this story and made my comments in person. ;-)

Anonymous said...

OMG! That would have been my luck except she would have remembered me! Glad to see your posting more!!!

RacinMom said...

Hey Girl, What's happening? Haven't seen any comments from you. Are you mad at me? Bet you are so happy to hear Dad, Malma and GG Pa are coming out there. Wish we could come but no money to be able to. Sorry :( > Write me back soon. Love Ya