We have been busy getting things ready for My family. They will be here on Saturday, yippee! Can't wait. Ashley is so happy that her favorite person will be here. I have been telling her that unless she keeps her room clean, Papaw will have to stay with my Aunt. Because Papaw and Mamaw don't like messes, So that's worked so far.
Tommy has been really busy working on cars at work and home. His job is never done. Cassie came by Monday for him to check her breaks before heading to Florida. While she was there the kids swam. Ian and Ashley got along playing basketball while Allie and Macey did the girl thing. Mr. Cade went back and forth, but I think he liked the pool the most. I thought they were crazy because it was too cold! When it was time to go, Macey wanted to stay and to our surprise so did Ian. In the end Macey did but Ian had practice so he didn't.
Well after 3 years of on and off pain, I finally went to the dentist to have my broken teeth checked out. Make a note, Don't ever let your teeth go, your check book, and your husband won't be too happy. So my dentist said I will need to have 2 root canals and build-up with crowns, Lovely!
So Tuesday I went for my first root canal. The procedure in it's self wasn't too bad. I however hated the fact that I felt like I was gonna drown because I couldn't swallow. Then after 2 days my jaw is still sore, but hey NO tooth pain. I will wait for my family to go back before I have the rest of the work done. I would have to ruin my time with them.
Yesterday I wasn't feeling to good, so I laid around while the girl's played in the pool. Last night the Wallens came by so Tommy could fix Nicole's breaks. The only thing Tommy asked for was PIZZA. That is his favorite form of payment. Nicole and I played dominoes and chatted, while the kids swam. I think Duffer was supervising Tommy. Davis wanted to stay the night, so Tommy camped out with the kids downstairs. I however NEVER pass up my own bed.
Well Service Master just left from shampooing my carpets. I think we are going to meet Kelly at the pool later today, we will see.
Here are some pictures from when the Allen's stopped by.
Playing some Basketball
Some pool time
Ian threatening Ashley:-)
You better watch out Ash!
He got her, Ha Ha!
Poor Ashley, he he!
"I'm gonna get you Ian" grrr
Helping Cade
I was wondering where they went off to.
I hope you are having a great week!







5 comments:
Had a great time last night...sorry for being so "down". I really appreciate you listening to me though.
Tell Tommy THANK YOU so much! I feel much safer on the road now...haha.
Davis must have enjoyed himself because he wanted to come back and stay tonight but he is going to Mets game with his dad and won't get home until late.
Tell Tommy sorry for the wakeup call at 4:15am although I am still cracking up over that one!!! :o)
We had a great time with you guys...as always....thanks for making my kids feel welcome, as you always do...=) Ian is ready to play Ash one on one again...Tell her she better be ready!!! Hee hee....I prayed for you this week....don't think I didn't think about you because I did...you know about my dental fear!!! I am glad you are doing well...and your daddy will be here soon!!!! I can't wait to see him!! Love you...
Oh yeah...and I forgot to mention that I am happy you survived your root canal! ;) I hope I didn't scare you about it.
I am glad you survived the root canal! i hate going to the dentist. i had to go for a clening yesterday...and dreaded it all day long.. send chills up my spine just thinking about it! UGH!
I'll keep praying for you!!
love ya!
christy hite
Okay I know I have left you 2 comments already (if you posted more often I wouldn't have to leave them on the same post...hint, hint) but I may be busy this weekend and forget to talk to you (we have a baseball tournament)...just wanted you to know that I am praying for a safe trip for your family and I am super excited for you. Enjoy your weekend and have a blast!!!
Maybe we can get together next week sometime after everyone has settled in...
Post a Comment