Since Tommy's birthday we have stayed busy enjoying each day with good friends. Today however it is very quiet. It's just Me and Ash. Allie is off for a brand new adventure. She will be at Children's Camp for 3 Nights. Last night as I was packing she came in crying. She was a little nervous about going. She has never been gone from us for more than 1 night. We are very picky about who we let her stay with. So 3 whole night is even hard for me. I know she is with wonderful people from our church that will take good care of her. It's just really hitting that she is growing up so fast.
It really hit me when I was going to bed last night. I was looking at her sleeping and just wondered if she really knows how much I love her. I am so hard on her sometimes. I really need to stop complaining so much about the small stuff and just enjoy each moment with my girls, no matter how frustrated I may be with them. Before too long they will be off enjoying special moments with their children.
I was really proud of her this morning. She didn't cry too much. She was stronger than me. As that bus was pulling away I lost it.
Now I am off to take Ashley to Dena's. So things will be VERY quiet.







5 comments:
I love this post. It's something I think any mom can relate to. And I nearly cried myself looking at the slide show. Clay will go next year, and he's already resistant. I'm going to make him go though, because it's good for him to spread his wings. Proud of you, Miss Jayme, for letting your big girl be independent!
How exciting for her. I hope she has a great time. I am feeling the same way about them growing up so fast. Taumiana will be three in two months. Where did the time go???? And Brenin is starting JR high school, and Brent is starting high school. Miss you and miss spending these special times with you...
I had my mom take some pics of Blaine and I with the kids yesterday. So as soon as I can get them downloaded, I will sent them to you to do my "header."
Miss you and love you.
I am proud of Allie...I know she was a little nervous but they always have fun when they get there...I just may have to make Davis go next year...like Tanja said! Here he has missed 2 years of it and he doesn't even know what he's missing.
Oh and today I noticed how bad my brakes really are! We need to work on that don't we?!
I think you both did very well Monday.
She is having a great time. When I saw her yesterday at camp she was all smiles and having alot of fun.
Those pictures on your slide show are really good. It's so sweet how all those little girlies are such good friends. I hope they stay that way FOREVER.
Don't you worry for ONE second if Allie knows how much you love her. Allie knows....it's obvious. You are such a good Mommy. We all doubt ourselves sometimes...thinking we are too hard on our kiddos...I know I do from time to time. It's just because we love them so much and we want to do what's best for them. It's only natural.
I enjoyed talking to you today! =-)
I love you lots sista!!!!
HAHA very funny. Did dad call to thank you for his Father's Day gift? He said he was going to. Brian in helping him install it in his car today. He was so happy, and said it was a great gift but we spent to much money. When does Allie get back from camp? I hope she had a good time. Well give everyone a hug and kiss for me.
Love Ya
Post a Comment