Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Special Day for 2 Very Special People


Today is Tommy's 33 Birthday and what better way to spend it then doing what he loves the most. We are going to Warriors Path for a day of boating, tubing and hanging out. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. It is beautiful right now, so I will keep praying.

Happy Birthday Dear, I love you!!!

I also wanted to take the time to tell Brent (My Nephew) CONGRATULATIONS on Graduating from Middle School today. We are so very proud of you and wish we could be there to celebrate. You are such a amazing young man and I am so blessed to be your Aunt. I thank God everyday for you! We Miss you and Love you very much!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMMY!!! We had a blast today and can't wait to do it again soon...maybe we can bring some gas next time instead of pizza?!?!? ;-))

Jennifer said...

We had alot of fun today! I loved all the pictures you took. Thanks for letting Jarrett stay while we went to choir practice.

and....Hmmmmmm....Michael came home telling me another "out of gas" story. Tell me it ain't so!!!! ha..ha..ha..
Happy Birthday Tommy!

Love you lots BSF!!!!! 8-)

~cassie~ said...

We had a great time with you guys...I hope Tommy had a Wonderful Birthday!!! Thanks for having us....Can't wait until next time...James said he would be sure to make it next time...Love you guys....=)