My quiet week is OVER! My Allie is home. She had a really good time there. She took the cell phone, so she called every morning and night. I think she just wanted to be a big girl and use it.
Tommy went to have lunch with her Tuesday, when he got there he said she was crying because she thought he wasn't coming.
Wednesday I picked Tommy up for lunch along with Ash and her friend Abby and Emily to meet Al for lunch (at Allie's request). The kids ate then Allie showed me where they were sleeping. Man those girls' can thrash a room. I just laughed (since I didn't have to clean it) They were suppose to go up there for quiet time, but they were jumping on beds, yelling down to the boys, and just being silly girls. We didn't get to stay long because I had to get Tommy back to work. Thursday I took Ashley and her friend to the movies, then off to get Ashley's bangs cut (Stay Away from the Length) . When Tommy got home we picked up Jennifer and Blake then headed up to get our kids. we ate Dinner then the kids sang some songs they had learned during the week. This is when my laughing came back to bit me. They asked for help to "clean up" They had plenty of it where we ate, so off I headed to the Cabin. Kelly and I got as much as we could, she tackled the kitchen while I vacuumed, picked up all the stuff that was left under the beds. Then I helped Arlena clean the bathrooms. Tommy informed me that the boys' room were already clean.
Not even 5 minutes driving home the girls started fighting. I was getting on them for fighting. Then I made the comment "Allie's Home" Allie started crying, Tommy got on me for making the comment, I got on him for getting on me...I think you see where I am going with this. Yep Thing are back to normal and the Clymens' House... and I wouldn't change a thing.
Yesterday, Tommy was off, so it was back to the lake with the Wallens ( check out the pictures). I told him to enjoy it because next week it is back to business getting the house back in order and finishing all our projects, since my Dad, MalmaMom and My Grandpa will be here next week, I can't wait!
Enjoy the slide show from Camp! Thank you to Jennifer for camp pics and Nicole for the pictures from the lake (see her blog)
Not even 5 minutes driving home the girls started fighting. I was getting on them for fighting. Then I made the comment "Allie's Home" Allie started crying, Tommy got on me for making the comment, I got on him for getting on me...I think you see where I am going with this. Yep Thing are back to normal and the Clymens' House... and I wouldn't change a thing.
Yesterday, Tommy was off, so it was back to the lake with the Wallens ( check out the pictures). I told him to enjoy it because next week it is back to business getting the house back in order and finishing all our projects, since my Dad, MalmaMom and My Grandpa will be here next week, I can't wait!
Enjoy the slide show from Camp! Thank you to Jennifer for camp pics and Nicole for the pictures from the lake (see her blog)






2 comments:
We had a GRRRRRRRRREAT time again! I finally got the pictures posted on my blog and am getting ready to upload them to email you.
Sorry I got so sleepy last night...thank you so much for everything you all did!! Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!!
Hey...Just blogging a dropped by to say "HI"!
Post a Comment