Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 2, 2008

Is it Monday already??????????

Wow, this weekend went by way to fast.

Friday night we kicked things off at Thunder Valley for the Night of Fire. (Check out Jennifer's blog for pics). Monster Trucks, Nitro Funny Cars going 310 mph, good friends, family, and a car crushing Megasauras what more could you ask for...AWESOME night.

Saturday the girls had a game. We played the red team again and won. I for one am so proud of our team. They are doing so good. Most of the girls on our team are playing for the first time. We have 2 girls on our team that are 4 graders going to 5 grade the rest are 2 and 3 graders. The others teams have a lot of girls that have played before and are older. So the fact that we are still undefeated is amazing. We also have a really good group of girls that show great sportsmanship.
Friday night at the drags Nicole was talking about my tacos so I just told them to come on over any time and I would make them. So we planned it for Saturday night. The girls really enjoyed being little mommies to Jett and Rylee while the adults got to talk, watch the race and we introduced Duffer and Nicole to Dominoes. I really enjoyed getting to spend time with them. It was the first time we had got just our two families together. Tommy and Duffer have a lot in common... one being they have poor taste in race car drivers! He! He! We had a great time even though we got to bed late.

It was hard to get up for church on Sunday. Service was great. Lunch took a little longer than we thought. It was the longest "only 10 minutes wait" of my life. I think the lady at Perkins needs a new watch. Oh well, it gave us some time to catch up with the Allen's and more time with the Wallens.

Sunday night was VBS kick off night. This was the first time since moving here that I didn't volunteer to help. With the girls having 4 games this week I didn't want to commit. I checked before just dropping of the girls but everyone was covered so off I went back home. (The mall was closing)

I stayed up until almost 3:00 this morning working on my blog. So what do you all think????

So that brings us to today. Tommy hurt his arm last week, so he has been off a few (to many) days. He goes back to work tomorrow with a clean bill of health. At least that's what DR. Jayme says. The girls are out playing with Emily and Bre. OH, gotta go more girl drama to attend to, Lord Help Me Please!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sure, go ahead and let me do all the downloading of the pictures work!! Then put..."see Jennifer's blog". ha..ha..ha..

Allie and Ashley are going to be state softball champs!! Well...Colonial Heights champs anyway! They're doing GREAT! =-)

Love you lots!!!

Anonymous said...

Jayme...I love the new blog layout! It's so Girly, and of course Very Very Purdy!!!!

Nicole said...

First of all, love your new blog look...it is KILLING me see everyone's directory pictures though. Still haven't received ours!!

I am going to post my pictures tonight from the drags but it's funny because Jennifer and I took the same pictures almost!

We had a great time Friday AND Saturday...the tacos were awesome...THANKS!!!! We LOVED Dominoes so we will definitely plan it again...maybe next time at our house.

RacinMom said...

Hey Jayme,
Sounds like you are still very busy even without having to be at work. I think that I am ready for a change to my blog as well. Let me know when you might have time to change mine for me. Give the girls a big hug and kiss from me. Love and miss you all.

Julie

Anonymous said...

Love your new blog. You did an awesome job. Keep this up and you will be able to do this professionally. Still have not received our pictures. Has Nicole got her's yet.
Love you
dena