Friday we had a great time at the pool with good friends, unfortunately we had to leave a little early so the girls could rest up for the Softball game. It was a very good game close, HOT game, but in the end they did lose by one point. I have mixed feeling about the loss. Sad for them but in a way glad because they needed to experience a defeat. I had a bad headache from being out in the sun all day so I went home while the girls and Tommy went to swim at their coaches house.
Saturday they had another game which they won 11-2. Dena and Uncle Rodger came for that game. I had to struggle under my umbrella to keep out of the sun but thankfully Tommy showed up when he did with our canopy to save the day. After the game Tommy went back to work, while us girls went out to eat with some of the team.
Allie went home with Emily, so Ash and I headed home for some Lazy Time. Tommy wanted us ready to go out on the boat when he got home. We decided to try out Boone Lake. Allie's friend Emily has a house right on the water with a dock. We launch out there then took the girls tubing. After about a hour of playing and we were heading back, Emily's cousin was just finishing up her ride when things went wrong. As she was coming up to the boat, Tommy put it in neutral, then all of a sudden she was yelling that she was stuck and in pain. Long story short. We had to call 911 and have EMS come out to free her. They took her the the hospital and we were there until early Sunday morning. She ended up with about 70 stitches. We still don't know how it all happened. But Praise the Lord she is OK.
So as you can guess Ashley and I didn't make it to church (she is not the best person to wake up). After Tommy and Allie got home, Tommy picked up his garage a bit. With it being So HOT outside he ended up having himself a lazy day, asleep on the couch, while I watched the race.
Today Allie started Cheer practice for the JV Charges. She is really excited. We don't have any softball games until Friday so as long as I get my chores done, we are heading to the pool to stay cool.
Have a great Week!!!
Monday, June 9, 2008
The Up's and WAY Down of our Weekend
Just keeping you updated Love AshNAlMom at 11:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
WOW...Duffer and I both fell asleep that night and didn't even make it to calling you guys but it wouldn't have mattered anyway...you were in the ER!!!! Yikes!! I am looking forward to tomorrow...if the offer still stands! Davis has a game at 8 but we can skip it. Hanging out with friends is much more fun!! :o)
Post a Comment