Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, February 8, 2008

Comments????

Photobucket


Hey out there in California, I started this blog as a way to communicate with you all. For some reason the only comments I get are on my Post-It Note. Which by the way I only see if no one else has left a comment after you. So I thought I would give you a little 411 on this comment thing... comments

First look at the end of each post, you will see Posted By ASHNALMOM. In that area it will tell you when I left the post and also say "COMMENTS"... click on the word comments and a new screen will pop up for you. Just follow the direction and let me know what's going on with you or what you think about my post. Remember

Leave Comments
Love YOU!!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Tanja said...

Your art to the side marking down the days until Nascar starts back is cracking me up! Sounds a little bit like what I'm hearing from Bruce and Clay lately.

Anonymous said...

Love it,
Don't be surprised to see some of it on my blog. You know how I love to copy you.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

Good job Jayme. I feel like we never see you all anymore except for holidays and in passing at church. You do still live in Tennesse don't you? he he.

Tammy said...

Thanks for your very cool blog. It's so great that you can share your life with us. Wish you were here. Also wish I had time do do my own blog to share with you but I barely have time to read my email most days. Have a great weekend. Happy NASCARing!!!