Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, February 29, 2008

Getting back to the living

Well I am slowly recovering. Strep Throat is the one thing that really knocks me down for the count. Thankfully my at home nurse got to take a couple of days off work to take good care of me. I also thank his bosses at work for allowing him to take care of "ALL" his girls the past couple of days. As Jennifer put it..he must have a very understanding Boss. Well from what Tommy tells me they ARE wonderful Christian men that really care about their employees. That is something that is hard to find these days. I just pray Tommy doesn't get sick too! I know I gave him a bit of a hard time yesterday but all in all he did a great job with the girls. He even took Allie to the doctor yesterday and went grocery shopping...so Thank You Dear, I love You (Yes he is a blog stalker).

Today I plan on trying to regain some energy since I haven't really ate much of anything and the girls went back to school from Snow Days. It wasn't easy to be stuck on my room by myself and not get up to take pictures of them playing in the snow. Tommy teased me about me complaining and saying I needed a break from them...well I got it the hard way!

On a more happy note, I stepped on the scale this morning and I have lost 7 lbs. I am not proud with the way I lost it and I know once I start eating again, it will all come back on... doubled with my luck. But I'll take the loss for now.

Except for our last day of Upward on Saturday...I plan on on taking it easy. So you all have a great weekend!



1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you're feeling better this morning.

I told you I bet you had lost 5 pounds!! If you had to endure being sooo sick and miserable...at least you got something out of it. LOL!! and lots of rest too!