This morning I was sooo proud of myself. I got up at 6:30 went and woke Allie up for tutoring. My morning was going great. My MP3 player even synced without any problems...all WAS good. I dropped Allie of at school and with a smile on my face I headed to the gym. I even called Jennifer to tell her.
Well I pulled into the parking lot, got out, put my hand on the door and WHAT! The door was locked. Wouldn't that be my luck. It seems on Tuesdays and Thursdays it doesn't open until 8:30, THAT"S JUST GREAT!. I was counting on going on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays since Wednesday and Friday I help out at the school before checking in for my "get paid for" work at 10:30. I will have to figure something else out. Here I go again rearranging my schedule. Hopefully Allie's teacher will let me switch days. I hope the rest of my day goes better!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
You've got 2 B Kidding Me!!!
Just keeping you updated Love AshNAlMom at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Well...shoot!
I wondered what happened to you. I just got home.
I thought you might have just changed your mind.
We will have to figure something else out!! =-)
Post a Comment