I finally made it back to the gym this morning. I had stopped going because of Back & Hip problems but since we bought that new memory foam mattress pad it has done wonders for me. So as of today I burned about 500 calories. Staring out slow but hey at least I started. You all have a great day gotta go get ready for work!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Yeah Me!!!!
I finally made it back to the gym this morning. I had stopped going because of Back & Hip problems but since we bought that new memory foam mattress pad it has done wonders for me. So as of today I burned about 500 calories. Staring out slow but hey at least I started. You all have a great day gotta go get ready for work!
Just keeping you updated Love AshNAlMom at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
I love the cartoon. As I was watching you work out your background music was Give It To Me. It actually looked like you were keeping in time with the music.
Well I have made the plunge and joined Jennifer's weight loss challenge. Now if I can only stop snacking. That is my biggest problem.
See you later. Love Dena
Good job!! You will feel so much better...I know I do...Working out gives me so much more energy....even if I have only lost 5 lbs....=(
Jayme, Can you please build me a cartoon caracter? I would greatly appreciate it when you have time.
Hey Jayme,
Thanks for the cartoon character, she's perfect. Can you please do one for Brian and Brandon or is that to hard to put that many on a site?
Thanks for the HB! I love your Dale JR countdown...may have to steal that one!!! We have our tickets for the entire year...have you gotten yours yet????
Hey Jayme, love your blog. We miss you at Sullivan. Glad to see you guys are doing well!
Hey Aunt Jayme,
Sorry your not feeling good. I didn't feel very good either, I had a really bad headache. Anyway can't wait to see you again. Bye
Love,Brent
Post a Comment