I KNOW I KNOW!!! I am getting really bad about updating my blog... but hey I have been really busy. So lets start with ....
Thursday. After school we did homework then Allie and I went to see Jarrett play basketball while Ashley and Tommy went to Upward practice.
Friday..hmmm what did we do??? Oh yeah Tommy wasn't feeling to good so we watched a movie and went to bed early because...
Saturday started at 7:00 am. We had to get Allie to the church gym for cheerleading at 9:00. Then back home so I could finish getting ready...YES I left the house before even drying my hair. Miss Aleah Duncan came home with us to play with the girls. Then it was back to the church gym for Ashleys game at 2:30.
It was a great game. Ashley got paired up against Macey.I thought she wouldn't play too hard against her but boy did those two girls put on a show. Macey would steal the ball from Ash then Ash would steal it right back...they went back and forth for a while. I was cracking up.
The game was tied at the half but in the end the Lady Panthers pulled off the win. It was a very close game, both teams did a great job. After Upward we went home and played some more basketball while Tommy was playing with his new toy. After a while Dena and Uncle Rodger came by. Uncle Rodger gave Ashley some basketball tips and even Dena got in on the action and actually MADE A BASKET herself!!!
It was a great game. Ashley got paired up against Macey.I thought she wouldn't play too hard against her but boy did those two girls put on a show. Macey would steal the ball from Ash then Ash would steal it right back...they went back and forth for a while. I was cracking up.
The game was tied at the half but in the end the Lady Panthers pulled off the win. It was a very close game, both teams did a great job. After Upward we went home and played some more basketball while Tommy was playing with his new toy. After a while Dena and Uncle Rodger came by. Uncle Rodger gave Ashley some basketball tips and even Dena got in on the action and actually MADE A BASKET herself!!! Sunday we went to early service because we took the girl's to see the Hannah Montana 3D movie. It was a good concert. We went home so Tommy could tinker with his new toy some more before heading back to the evening church service. While Tommy was tinkering around I got a call from Jennifer. I am so sad to say that their little boy (cat) tiger got hit by a car and is no longer with us. We will miss that little guy. I really enjoyed when Jennifer went on vacation and I got to take care of him for her. He was such a good kitty. So friendly and sweet. :-(.
Allie with Tiger
You will have to check out Jennifer's blog for some more cute pics. That kitty was sooooo loved!!!
Now it it Monday...back to school. Same old Monday stuff.. homework, launrdy and more homework. I also got our taxes done tonight so it looks like I might be able to make that trip to CALI....we shall see
Well here it is fokes...
Is he a Redneck or just plain cheap???
I say both! HEE HEE I love you Dear!






2 comments:
The Blog Police asked me..to ask you...to tell me...then I have to tell them...to make sure that you don't slack anymore on your posts.
I'm going to cry again after seeing that picture of Allie and Tiger. So cute.
You are so sweet!
I love you so much my friend!
If Tommy's a redneck, then so is Bruce. You should see the wood chunks he used to stabilize our camper - two big pieces shoved between the two wheels on each side. Yep, they're cheap fellas... but we love them.
Post a Comment