Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Limited Posts

Is anyone else having problems with their spell check? Well until Blogger fixes mine my post will be very limited. I just don't have the time to look up all the words I need to. I am probably the worst speller in the world.


Ok so anyway let me get you all caught up so my Aunt will quick giving me a hard time.
We had a very much needed time away to rest and relax. We went to Pigeon Forge with our friends the Duncans and stayed in a cabin. The cabin was called Mary's Peace and it was very peaceful. We went up there after Ashley's basketball game which by the way they won...Yeah Ash! Kelly and I played cards (she won) while the guys watched tv and the girl's played pool downstairs. Sunday was all about the Daytona 500 and good food. Tommy and I started watching the race while Steve and Kelly watched a movie and the girl's played in the hot tub. We snuck out to get some dinner at The Old Mill. The food was great. After dinner we went to the candy store. They had Chocolate Covered Strawberries...YUM!!! They are my favorite. We got a very good deal on them too. Less than $6.00 for like 3 pounds. They were selling them for $15.65 a pound. On our way out of the store I saw some more in the window so I said I wanted them too, the lady just grabbed them and handed them to me ...NO CHARGE. I was smiling all the way back to the cabin.

We got back just in time to see the last 30 laps of the race. Needless to say to my disappointment Matt Kenseth was out and to my Excitement Jeff Gordon was out too....He He!!!

After the race we played Skip Bo and the girls played Fish. After I finally won a game (I was the Big Loser of the weekend) we watched Wild Hogs. The movie was very funny but the language wasn't great for the kids.

Monday we cleaned up the cabin and went shopping at the Outlets. They had some really good deals at The Children's Place. We had lunch at the Apple Barn. I think I gained another 5 pounds over the weekend. So much for me trying to lose weight before going back to California. Oh well it was worth it, we had a great time.

Here are a few pic's.
Allie, Breanna and Ashley

Steve and Kelly watching a movie.

Ashley and Allie

The Girls playing pool

Me and Tommy

The Duncan Family

Tommy and Ashley




Photobucket

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great pictures of your relaxing weekend away! I'm still jealous over the chocolate covered strawberries!!!! LOL!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

What do you mean? Your Aunt giving you a bad time. I would never do that HAHaHaHa.
My spell check isn't working. The blog guys say they are having trouble with it. Don't worry I look up the words and still spell them wrong.

Tanja said...

How clueless am I? I had no idea that blogger even had a spell check. So ours has not been working at all.

HPBoy said...

Hey Aunt Jayme,
Thanks for setting up my blog, it looks awsome. Here are some songs for it.
-low:flo Rida
-Get Buck in here:DJ felli fel
-into the night:santana
-come as you are:nirvana
-shadow of the day:linkin park
-paralyzer:finger eleven
-headstrong:trapt

hope this is ok.
I miss you and love ya alot.
Love Brent