Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What's Your Sign?

My Aunt Kathy sent me a email about what your sign means. I forwarded it to you all. Anyway, So I looked at mine and thought WOW is really does fit me... that is EXCEPT for the "Patient" part. In that area I have a big Fat ZERO! The Temper Tantrum part Tommy would agree with totally. But what do you all think? Now Be honest even if it is brutally honest.

Here's What is says about me



TAURUS - The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20) Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings that are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous.

Ok Now let me know what you think!

Photobucket

4 comments:

~cassie~ said...

I think your is very fitting!! I think you are a patient person too!! You just can't see it in yourself...Here is what mine says....

CANCER - The Protector (June 21 - July 22)
Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.

James would agree with all of the above =) but I question a few of them....hee hee

Jennifer said...

Yours sounds just like ya! I can't critique it in any way!! Warm-hearted, Strong, patient, reliable, GREAT FRIEND, give good advice, loving and kind, and generous. Yep-that's you in a nutshell =-)
I just got back from the gym...I have gained some poundage over the weekend...OOPS!!

Anyway...Here's what my sign said...

CANCER - The Protector (June 21 - July 22)
Moody, e motional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.

Anonymous said...

Perfect, its amazing how on that is. Oh, by the way you are very patient WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING!!!
heeheeheehee.
Love Tommy

Anonymous said...

Jayme,
patience is best shown when you hug your man after GORDON takes out KENSETH on a Sunday race.

Bobby